Recipe: Harissa Salmon with Cauliflower Tabbouleh
Prep time: 10min
Cook time: 25min
- 520g Salmon, raw, 4 x 130g skinless fillets
- 2 tablespoons Bart Harissa Paste
- 30ml Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 200gCauliflower, Raw
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons Mint, Fresh, roughly chopped
- 1tablespoons Vinegar, All Types, red wine vinegar
- 1tablespoons Olive Oil
- 150gTomato, vine ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 5 medium Spring Onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 3 medium Courgette, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 slice(s) Lemon(s), wedges, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Put each salmon fillet onto a large square of foil, spread over the harissa paste, and drizzle with half the lemon juice. Fold the foil into loose parcels and bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, grate the cauliflower (or blitz it in a food processor) until it has a couscous-like texture. Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray, add the cauliflower and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
Combine the cauliflower with the herbs, vinegar, oil, remaining lemon juice, tomatoes and most of the spring onions. Season.
Mist a griddle pan with cooking spray and cook the courgette over a high heat for about 30 seconds on each side.
Serve the salmon, ‘tabbouleh’ and courgette, garnished with the reserved spring onions, with lemon wedges on the side.
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
Courtesy: Daily Mail Online