Recipe: Chicken and Bacon Open Sandwhich
Prep time: 15min
Cook time: 20min
SmartPoints™: 6 per serving.
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 teaspoons Paprika
- 4 rasher(s) Bacon medallions, raw, Weight Watchers Unsmoked Extra Trimmed
- 3 tablespoons Be Good To Yourself Creme Fraiche, half-fat
- 1 tablespoons Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 2 slice(s) Sliced Granary Bread, 2 x 35g Weight Watchers Thick Sliced Grained bread
- 1 portion(s) The Co-Operative Little Gem Lettuce, torn
- 2 individual The Co-Operative Organic Large Vine Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 mediumSpring Onions, trimmed and sliced
Preheat the grill to high. Mist the chicken all over with cooking spray, then rub in the paprika. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway, until the chicken is cooked through. Let cool slightly, then cut into thick slices.
Grill the bacon for 5 minutes, turning once, until crisp, then cut into long strips.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the crème fraîche, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Toast the bread and spread with the mustard mixture, reserving a little to serve. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and bacon. Sprinkle over the spring onions and serve seasoned with freshly ground black pepper and drizzled with the remaining dressing.
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
Courtesy: Daily Mail Online