Recipe: 2 ingredient pancakes
Prep time: 5min
Cook time: 16min
- 4 medium Banana(s), mashed
- 2 medium Egg, whole, raw, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1 portion(s) Blueberries
- 4 teaspoons Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild
In a bowl, mix the banana and egg together then add a pinch of salt.
Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Mist with calorie controlled cooking spray. Drop a ladleful of the batter into the pan and swirl. Cook for 2 minutes until golden; _lip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat so you have 4 pancakes.
Serve each pancake topped with the yogurt, berries and 1 tsp of the syrup.
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
Courtesy: Daily Mail Online